Wednesday, June 22, 2011

REBLOGGED!--warning soooper mushy!---100th POST!!!

I found these on tumblr yesterday and I was soooper kilig (again!--masama na talaga tama ko!). Maybe I can relate reallly reallly well kaya kilig na naman ako! hahahha!




This first one, I reblogged from HER 
She must have written this on her own (at hindi lang basta nireblog), but since I kinda agreed to what she said and I sort of, kind of, relate to what she felt (or probably still feeling now), eh mega REBLOG ang loka! hahaha

I even put smileys beside the statements that I can relate to the most. Unfortunately (or should I say, fortunately), I found the guy who's done (or currently doing) all these for me kaya tinamad na ako mag insert, resize ng smiley at naglagay na lang ng mega SMILEY beside the rest! hahahahha!

 OOoOoPS! Sorry may name dropping na nagaganap kasi nareblog ko nga diba? hahahha!
 This other one I reblogged from WE<3IT, as usual, mega hanap ng inspiring quotes and pictures!(especially when I'm feeling kindaaa sooper happy---kinda lang hahaha). :)))))))) - di obvious oh!

This picture, I also can relate to (BIGTIME!) because of the two words. FOREVER and BABY! Gets na yan! hahaha! I found this the pinaka-perfect picture out of all the pics I found yesterday because of:

1) The picture itself - I know I should be careful in writing things on this blog, pero since I can feel like we're getting close to making "it" known to everyone na din naman, might as well, write it here first (where you get the latest chika about meee!) hahaha! ARTE eh!

Well, the picture basically says it all. The last time we saw each other, we held hands (as much as I tried not to kasi takot ako sa PDA at sa sasabihin ng mga tao sa paligid! hahaha!), but in that special and magical (aysusuuuususus winarningan ko kayo sa TITLE sa taas remember??) moment, I felt like it's not so wrong after all. I realized that if you love someone, you shoudn't be ashamed or afraid to show how much you feel for them (well except na lang kung mega PDA to tha maxxxx). We both felt really good that night. Truly unforgettable!

off to #2....

2) FOREVER. I know I shouldn't really be saying too much pero here it goes (pa rin!) hahaha! I keep on saying "HAHA". Moving on.... One fine day (or night), we both promised that we'll be there for each other forever. Ewan ko ba, partly siguro because I was really happy talking to him that night, but mostly, I told him and promised him that because I really feel that he's the one for me (mushy level rising). I know (and I keep telling him too) that I shouldn't be promising things I can't keep, but I really, really would want him to be the one for me forever. haaaaaayyyyy... (mushy meter explodes!).

3) BABY. Lastly, Baby. Yes, we call each other baby and a whole lot of other crazy and funny pet names (joooskooo), but this one is what we most commonly use. He started it. He called me baby for dozing off in the middle of our phone conversation one night. He said I was mumbling incomprehensible words (if you can call those words)---yes almost like in a coma with a verbal score of 2 on the GCScale! hahaha! yehes! nakakasingit pa ng medical terms! haha! He used that term ever since! One friend even told me to ask him not to call me that ---well not until he becomes my bf... Haha, pero ngayon, I feel just as comfortable in calling him that! CRAZY, I KNOW! haaaayyyy again! Osha, I think I'm getting really lovesick again. I need to go back to my priorities na ulit....... :)

But before I go, here are the other pics I've hoarded from weheartit that I would really like to tell him right now na na na na.. haha!

I would like you to know that....



and 

You should also know that...

Do you wanna know a secret?
Did you know that I am.... 

YES! That's true! 
and aside from that I would really, really like 
for you to know that...


and that


sooooo much that..

but even though we're far apart right now, know that....


and even though all I want to say right now is....


I won't worry and feel sad because....





I once told you that I don't want to be selfish... alala mo? hahaha
Sabi ko sayo selfish line to eh....

haha! and now,
even if it would take a looong time for us to see each other again...
know that....


TOTOO YAAAAN :))))

MUSHY METERRRR turns into dust..
(sumabog na nadurog paaa. haha!) 
weh weh...




hahahaha! Pa-hug ahh!!


and let's both float on air....


effort!! pero in fairness, sakto yung pics na
nakuha ko...
di ganun kahirap gawan ng
ganito....

hahahaha!! I miss you! 
and I would like to dedicate this to you!! ODIBA!!





Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that Ive found
Is too good to be true

Standing here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that Im feeling for you
Let em say were crazy, I dont care about that
Put your hand in my hand baby
Dont ever look back
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby we can make it if were heart to heart

Chorus:
And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothings gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
Well still have each other
Nothings gonna stop us, nothings gonna stop us now


Im so glad I found you
Im not gonna lose you

Whatever it takes I will stay here with you
Take it to the good times
See it through the bad times
Whatever it takes is what Im gonna do
Let em say were crazy, what do they know
Put your arms around me baby
Dont ever let go
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby we can make it if were heart to heart


And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothings gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
Well still have each other
Nothings gonna stop us, nothings gonna stop us

Ooh, all that I need is you
All that I ever need
And all that I want to do
Is hold you forever, ever and ever, hey
And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothings gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
Well still have each other
Nothings gonna stop us
Nothings gonna stop us, whoa
Nothings gonna stop us now, oh no

Hey baby, I know, hey baby, nothings gonna stop us
Hey baby, woo, nothing, hey baby

Nothings gonna stop us now yeah


P.S. after I published it, I found out that this is actually my 100th post! Really?? WOW!!! CELEBRATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts, wag mahiya!