Friday, November 26, 2010

FAILLLLLLLure

I had been preparing for this major major report for almost the whole of the remaining days of the sembreak after we passed our thesis last Nov. 4. I was pretty much engaged those last few days after All Saints' Day and before classes resumed last Nov. 10 that I have literally been up working my head off through several straight days and nights, with occasional pee breaks and privileged meals. I have never been so engrossed in such a schoolwork like this in my whole life and to think that final revisions for thesis and the thesis defense itself were only days ahead after classes resume. So to cut the long story short, I had yet made my biggest mistake and failure today as I have literally poured everything I have worked hard for for weeks down that freaking drain!! I had not only made a fool of myself, but I also proved to everyone in class today that I am such a stupid, nonsensical, trying hard student whose much better off called (whatever synonym of failure you have in mind right now). 

Anyway, I'm glad that we're almost halfway through. I really, really need a break and I need to catch up on a much needed sleep! Thank God tomorrow's enrichment schedule is only up to 12 noon (but I doubt that there's no catch to it, so I much brace myself for whatever that is going to be).

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts, wag mahiya!