Friday, November 12, 2010

Never lose hope...

You know, I never would have thought that there will come a time in my life that I would feel depressed as I am these past days, that I am not smart enough. It would have been much more acceptable for me to feel down for not being as pretty or as fashionable as the rich and the famous, but never for the fact that I am not as mentally gifted as the others. It's not that I don't want to be smart at all because I do, but not to the extent of me being so grade conscious and becoming either vain or bitter that I am much more better or worse than the others. And who are these "others" that I keep talking about? Well, It is them who have been pressuring me for the past 4 years I've been in college (rather, 3 and a half years). 

Sometimes, being a mediocre or an average person won't keep you on the safe zone all the time. Sometimes, average people can and will try to keep up with the superior people and by the time they are in the midst of a battle, they'd feel exhausted and come to a point wherein they lose hope and surrender. Good thing this average person that I am does not give up that easily. Thanks to another good thing I call faith. It's really a blessing for me to have been a Catholic, with a deep enough faith in the Lord and a strong support system because I would never have survived this path I've chosen to take if not for them. So I thank you Lord, my friends and family for not giving up on me. Somehow, I've always thought that in the end, everything will fall where they rightfully belong and I cannot wait for that to happen! So, so much for the emo days, the crazy and wild me is back and kicking! Hopefully the emo days won't come back, not until they are about lovelife naa. echos! good night everyone!  Don't give up on life coz God will not give up on YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts, wag mahiya!