Friday, August 26, 2011

I FREAKIN' PASSED THE JULY 2011 NURSING LICENSURE EXAMINATIONS!!!!!

2 months ago, I almost backed out of taking the test due to severe anxiety. I even begged my mother the night before the exams to let me take the test in December na lang because I seriously thought that I wasn't completely prepared yet, but true enough, like what our Dean/Asst. Dean said during our last pep talk before the exams, UST has been preparing us ever since we first stepped into that school, 4 years ago. Sabi nga nila yung reviews and enrichment daw yung icing na lang sa cake. YUNG SPONGECAKE, matagal na daw na-bake!!! To tell you honestly, I bought reviewers that I merely touched and I panicked on the last 2 weeks before the exams. Been too lax because I kind of had this confidence that no UST-CON will ever fail the boards. Then came the dreaded July 2-3, 2011, my rlemates and I met at St. Paul University's (alma mater!) entrance and did a little bit of catching up and checked each other's requirements for the exams. I kind of felt good that we all saw each other before the exams. It helped me a lot kasi I needed to laugh off the anxiety I was feeling that day! I think that we were all anxious.....pero MILD na lang, yung tipong alert yung utak mo and nakakapag-process pa yung brain mo ng matino! Like what they taught us in nursing school, sa stage ng mild anxiety ka usually nakakapagbigay ng health teachings sa patients mo dahil naiintindihan pa nila yung mga binabanggit mo. YES! may na-retain pa sa mga lessons!

Anyway, like what I said, I passed the board EXAMS! Still cannot believe it, and it's been a week after the results were released. I'm glad that I offered everything to the Lord. Truly works wonders! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I need to go church-hopping with Mara and Joey and go back to all the churches and saints we asked help from!!!! THANK YOU PO LORD, St. Jude Thaddeus, St. Clare of Assisi, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, St. Thomas Aquinas and of course, St. Paul!!!!!

I also want to thank my family who's been there for me ever since I took the USTET 4 years ago. Thank you for tagging along during special events at school, for waking up sooooper extra early on Mondays just to take me back to my dorm, for always being supportive through thick and thin and for loving me for who I am. Thank you Papa, Mama, Kat and Jus for sacrificing for me. I LOVE YOU ALL! :')

I also want to thank all of my relatives, titos, titas, cousins and my lola who prayed for me, day and night!! Nakulitan si God sa inyo, pinasa na Niya ako!!!!!!

I also want to thank my friends, SR: Jacqueline (bestie), Jannina, Christine, Kristine and PUGAKS: Louise, Marion and Mel and my college friends: Mara, Carlo, Maan, Denise, Fen, Chu and Bri, rlemates, classmates, batchmates, college professors, CI's, Dean and Asst. Dean, to the whole UST-CON. Thank you for being there for me/us. Thanks for all the encouragement and laughtrips na pampawala ng stress and pressure sa boards!!! Thank you all for praying for us, for imparting us the knowledge, skills and attitude we needed. THANK YOU PO!!!!!!






So to all boards passers including all my friends, classmates, college and high school batchmates, KUDOS!!!! We all did a great JOB!!!!! Ready to serve the world with our caring hearts, minds, hands, lahat lahat naaaa!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!

P.S.#1 To Jess (special mention?), na ka-building and ka-merienda ko nung boards, naalala ko lang yung sinabi mo after natin mag-take nung test I ata or test II, sabi mo, "wala namang bumabagsak na UST-CON sa boards diba?" (yung tipong worried pero mayabang? wahahah) To you ateh, thank you lang ah sa confidence na binigay mo nung nagpapanic na ako!!! IKAW NA TALAGA!!! IDOL talaga kita!!! and to my RLEMATES, salamat sa mga feedbacks and last minute reviews and joketimes (in between) pag break time!!! tigas ng ulo pero I love you all!!!!!

P.S.#2: I would never have posted this entry kung di ko pa nabalikan tong entry na to:
KALOKKKKAAA!!!! I LOVE UST!!!!! Goodbye college na talaga and HELLO WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and before I forget, Congrats to my beloved classmates, Bev Ong and Royce Ong (together with  16 other batchmates) for topping the boards!!!! KAYO NA TALAGA, ONG DYNASTY!!!!!! and UST na talaga! sorry mayabang ah, pero top 2 top performing school kasi eh!!! 468/469 test takers eh!! SORRY, minsan lang po magyabang, patawarin!!!!!!!! tomorrow, humble na ulit ako!!! PROMISE! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts, wag mahiya!