Monday, September 12, 2011

LUPE FIASSSCOOOOOOO covers!!!

When I like a particular song, I make it a point to look for talented people on youtube who do sooooper creative covers of that song. True enough, there were more than a few who took my breath away! SOOOOPER AWESOME!!!! 

This guy made an acoustic cover of the song and he's good!! *eyebrows raising* NICE ONE PARE! Love his voice!

Then it gets better, we have this guy who made a piano rendition of the song's melody!!! SooooooOoO good!!


Then here's another fave cover of ze song: VIOLIN VERSION!!!!!! SOOOPER COOL mo lang pare!!! sort of a mashup up of the show goes on and pachelbel (as the title says).... SWEEET!!



Here's another acoustic version of the song. He made a mashup of the song and "closing time". IKAW NA!!!! hahaha


OOOoOpsie, before I forget, I also saw this guy, he's PINOY and had the song rewritten!! kuya, you're awesome too!


Loved them all!! TWO THUMBS UP (ala ebert and roeper lang eh!) haha! If I could ask my sister to hand me her thumbs, I would you guys 4 thumbs up!!!! AWESOME!!!!

the show goes on......alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts, wag mahiya!